Shri Jagadguru Gavisiddheshwara Ayurvedic Medical college
Shree Jagadguru Gavisiddheswara Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital was established in the year 1996-97, by Shree Gavisiddheshwara Vidya Vardhak Trust the college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore and recognized by the government of Karnataka & CCIM New Delhi.
“To be recognised as a centre of excellence in academic & clinical excellence in field of Ayurveda, Yoga and Research”.
• To motivate the students in the every discipline of education, health science.
• To provide ethical education.
• To create a research atmosphere among faculty, PG Scholars, students.
• To lay emphasis on society oriented programs in the areas of health care with a common man as the focal point.
• To design a continuously necessary infrastructure and learning resources required for quality and innovations.